Sunday, January 3, 2010

Dream Weaver and Nightmare Reality - by Anthony Marr



Subject: Dream Weaver & Nightmare Reality - new video by Anthony Marr





My apologies for the gory upfront image. It is not my choice but MySpace's. What the hell, perhaps it is meant to be. If I comb through all the images, I won't find a more grabbing one, so I'll let it stand. The rest of the video is not so gory, I assure you.

http:......../......../........vids.........myspace.........com/........index.........cfm?........fuseaction=........vids.........individual&........videoid=....101936018

Dream Weaver and Nightmare Reality













Anthony Marr | MySpace Video


Anthony Marr, Founder and President
Heal Our Planet Earth (HOPE)
Global Anti-Hunting Coalition (GAHC)
www.....HOPE-CARE.org
www.........MySpace.........com/AnthonyMarr
www.........YouTube.........com/AnthonyMarr
www.........myspace.........com/....Anti-Hunting Coalition
www.........HomoSapiensSave........YourEarth.....blogspot.com
www.........ARConference.....org
www.........AnimalVoices.....org

No comments:

Post a Comment